113 Fig Street, Grayling, MI
Founded in 1958 by Grayling native Charles Fick, Fick & Sons has been heating and fueling Northern Michigan for over 50 years. Charles built the very first office on the corner of M-72 in Grayling, and today you’ll still find our Grayling office there proudly servicing Grayling and it’s surrounding areas. Fick & Son’s remains locally owned and operated, constantly striving to expand our services throughout Northern Michigan. Today we are proud to offer propane services, fuel transport, convenience stores and diesel repair. Whether residential or commercial, we provide the services to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Our Transport Team has over 50 years of industry experience covering all of Michigan from Detroit to the Mighty Mac to meet our customers transport needs. Safety is our priority, and our experienced driver’s place safety first.
We are looking for an EveningGas & Oil Transport Driver to join our Team and keep up our level of commitment to safety and customer service by performing the following duties:
- Loading tanker truck
- Daily Vehicle Inspections
- Fuel Delivery
- Daily Paperwork (basic math)
- Customer Service
- Valid Michigan Commercial Driver’s license (Class A) with air brakes, hazardous material and tanker endorsements.
- Valid TWIC Card (where/when necessary)
- Meet Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and medical requirements.
- Pass substance abuse screening and agree to random substance abuse screening as required by Company Policy
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the job: ie-lifting, climbing, driving, etc.
- Full Time Hours
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401k Program (w/ company match & profit sharing)
- Vacation, Sick, & Holiday Pay
- Quarterly Recognition Bonus Program
- Company wide discounts on propane, fuel, convenience store merchandise, hotel stays, and more!
Job Type: Full-time